Friday, March 21, 2008

Fun Fact Friday #11

Although you might celebrate your birthday every year, your actual birthday only occurs once every 7 years! Not counting the leap years, the date you were born on moves each year to the following day of the week. This means your annual celebration is actually for your birth date - not your birthday - and in truth your birth day i.e. the actual day you were born on occurs only every 7 years!

Well that's right the ol' birthday was Wednesday...yup, the big FOUR - OH! I didn't do much celebrating because I had the flu...but I did get me one of those cupcakes...mind you I felt too yucky to eat it so I had it yesterday and it was delish!

My birthday wish for myself was to try and blog...so we'll see what happens!!!

4 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

Happy Birthday!! I turn 35 next month. WooHoo :o(. It's just a number...I still feel 21!

Hope you're feeling better.

Jen

Kaiser Chef said...

Happy Birthday Michele!

Yes, 40 is just a number, it is what you feel inside which counts.

(although after having flu that is probably not what you want to hear! LOL!)

Sorry I left suddenly, there were many good reasons.

Take care. I will never forget your blog friendship.

Get Well Soon and enjoy that cake!

Jeannie x

Kat said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I'm sorry you are sick - I always seem to be sick on my b'day too, which is especially cruel since it's in the middle of summer.

Kyanite said...

Hi there!

VERY Belated Birthday Greetings to you!

I'm sorry I don't comment enough.
And, now, I'm here to say I've tagged you for a meme! OPPS!

Best wishes
Blue