Friday, February 15, 2008

Fun Fact Friday #7


A raisin dropped in a fresh glass of soda will bounce up and down continually from the bottom of the glass to the top.

Now that is something I think I might need to try this weekend...just because!

So sorry I've been 'blog-silent'...it is CRAZY! Although I knew it was eventually going to happen, my boss/best friend is out to celebrate the birth of his very beautiful daughter Madeline! She is just the sweetest little thing! I just love babies!!!

Unfortunately, he didn't completely transition over some of the work, so not only do I have more work (which I had tons already), but there's a lot of extra work to try and 'figure it out'! I know I could call him (heck, I've been over his house practically every night to get to know my 'niece'), but I just want him to focus on his wife and new daughter - gosh, it's weird to say that!

Hopefully I will be able to catch up with you wonderful ladies this weekend!

5 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

Damn it, now I'm never going to get through the weekend without trying this. It's a good thing I don't have a life. :)

Jessica said...

I heard it through the grapevine!!!

Where do you come up with these weird facts.

Hope you have a relaxing weekend!!

Jessica

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I agree. I think I'm going to have to test this weird fact!

Valerie

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh Michele, no worries. Working full time and blogging, and having serious Madeline time, and Ruby too, you have enough on your plate.

I love the fun fact! Am going to try it out with the next raisin I come across.

I am late too, in catching up with everyone, I left off blogging over the weekend, and now I am kinda overwhelmed.

take care and kisses to sweet Madeleine. love and light, Jeannie from Scotland

http://coolcanine.blogspot.com

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

just popped in to say hello, and to let you know I have bought some raisins (well sultanas, actually, to go in a curry I cooked last night!), so will try this trick over the weekend.

You can see I live an exciting life!

Jeannie xxxxx ;0D
http://coolcanine.blogspot.com