Friday, September 5, 2008

Cross your fingers...

So my company is a co-sponsor of the Women's Conference which is a pretty big conference with some very cool speakers. It's a pretty big deal to be nominated within my company to go. They pay for you to go, you get great seats, etc. I found out today that 'my boys' aka my boss and the 3 male directors on my team have nominated me to go!!!! I'm pretty psyched about it. I really want to go!!! I think with the election and the speakers on tap it will be really really exciting

Of course there are 8,000 people who work in my company... many of which are in fact women, I don't know what kind of a chance I have, but just think...I could get to meet Bono...OK, I might only get to see Bono...but wouldn't that be cool?

1 comment:

Peanut said...

Well good luck. I hope you get to go also.