Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Where or Where are you TV Tuesday???

So I'm a bit behind on my TV posting. Heck I can hardly keep up with my TiVo!!! Plus I'm a little frustrated with some of the returning shows, but more on that in another post. So what have I been doing lately...work, work and oh did I mention work?

Yeah, work is crazy...lots going on, same old-same old. But I've also got a whole list of home projects going too. I'm right now in the middle of a project to make crib bumpers for a very good friend who is expecting twins so that actually means TWO crib bumpers!!!! Surprisingly, they are coming out really, really cute. I need to take some pictures and post them.

So hopefully I'll catch up on the TV thing soon...and get those darn bumpers done before the babies go off to college!!!

Oh and tomorrow I find out if I've been selected to go to the Women's Conference.

1 comment:

Ferndoggle said...

Imagine working in finance!! All I've done is talk clients down from bridges all week...

My newest TV addiction...Gossip Girl. Yes, I know...it's for children, but it has sucked me in and there's no escaping. I love drama!

Jen